Here at B&B we are all about protecting our customers from unwanted pests, that is why we have created this list to help better protect yourself from ants and cockroaches this summer. Follow these simple tips to keep you and your family safe from dealing with these common pests this summer. Don’t forget that if you find any pests in your work place contact a licensed professional like B&B Pest Control to have them come remove it ASAP.
- Keep Area Clean – One of the biggest ways to attract Ants, Cockroaches, and other pests is by leaving your home or business dirty.
- Clean Daily Trash – This means even if it’s just one days’ worth of trash remove it from the room ASAP this will reduce your chances of having to deal with pests.
- Dirty Dishes – Try and not leave out dirty dishes overnight again this only draws in ants and cockroaches to your home.
- Store Food Correctly – Make sure that food is properly covered and contained so that nothing can get into it. Ants and cockroaches can squeeze into very small places so always use good containers.
- Remove Brush – If you have brush or leaf piles around your property this can provide a perfect habitat for ants and other pests. Remove these areas where extra brush is collecting and any other vegetation touching the home.
- Remove Standing Water – Again you don’t want pests to have any food or water sources on your home so remove all standing or stagnant water on your property. This includes leaving out glasses with liquid in the kitchen which will attract pests.
- Seal Cracks and Entry Points – Anywhere where ants or other pests can gain access into your property seal off with caulk or other silicon based products. This will not only keep your home safer from pests but improve insulation with will help with energy costs.
Remember it is important that if you find a pest infestation on your property whether it’s your home, or business you must deal with it quickly with a licensed professional before it becomes too much. If you or someone you know is dealing with rodents or any other pests in the great Boston area contact B&B Pest Control today! See why for over 30 years so many in the greater Boston area have chosen B&B when they have a pest problem for their home, or business. Contact us today and find out the B&B difference for yourself!
Stay up to date with the latest information and deals!